Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.5.4 ISO Offline Installer Free Download new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.5.4 ISO Offline Installer Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problem.
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.5.4 ISO Offline Installer Free Download Overview
Type variables quickly and accurately, using IntelliSense code suggestions if you get stuck. Maintain speed no matter the complexity as you navigate to any file, type, member, or symbol declaration you need. Make quick improvements to your code using light bulbs that suggest actions such as renaming a function or adding a parameter. CodeLens helps you easily find important insight such as what changes have been made to your code, the impact of those changes, and whether your method has been unit tested. See references, authors, tests, commit history, and other essential information at a glance.
Features of Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.5.4 ISO Offline Installer Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.5.4 ISO Offline Installer Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Git-first workflow
- Visual Studio Live Share
- CodeLens (Community Edition)
- Search in debug windows
- Live Unit Testing
- Integrated pull requests
- Out-of-process debugger
- Improved IntelliSense performance for C++ files
- Local development with many common emulators
- Simplified test access in Solution Explorer
- Git management and repo creation in the IDE
- Kubernetes support now included in Microsoft Azure workload
- The Test Explorer now has significant UI improvements including better handling of large test sets, more filtering, commands, and the addition of customizable columns.
- Access the Developer Command Prompt and Developer PowerShell by either going to “Tools > Command Line” or by searching for them via the Visual Studio Search.
Get started quickly
- Get more done with dedicated project templates for Azure. These Quick start templates give you a working app so you can immediately deploy to the cloud.
- Deploy your application to Azure directly from Visual Studio with one click, easily connecting to your database of choice.
- If you’re dealing with an issue that is hard to reproduce locally on your machine, you can use Cloud Explorer in Visual Studio to quickly and easily attach the Visual Studio remote debugger to your Azure environment.
- Manage and explore your Azure resources and resource groups from Visual Studio using Cloud Explorer. You can inspect their properties and perform key diagnostic actions easily.