SUMO Subscriptions – WooCommerce Subscription System
SUMO Subscriptions is a Complete WooCommerce Subscription System for Recurring Payments. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin using which you can Create and Sell Subscriptions Products from your existing WooCommerce Shop.
- Most Comprehensive WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin
- Simple Subscriptions, Variable Subscriptions and Grouped Product Subscriptions
- Order Subscription for Non-Subscription and Non-Membership Products
- Users can Select the Subscription Duration and the Number of Renewals for Order Subscriptions
- Subscription Payment Synchronization
- Prorate Amount can be charged for Synchronized Subscription
- Subscription and Non-Subscription Products in single checkout
- Inbuilt PayPal Reference Transaction Gateway for Automatic Subscription Renewal
- Automatic Subscription Renewal using PayPal Subscriptions
- Inbuilt Stripe Payment Gateway for Automatic Subscription Renewal
- Automatic Subscription Renewal using SUMO Reward Points Payment Gateway(requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Manual Subscription Renewal using any WooCommerce supported Payment Gateway
- Multiple Subscriptions in single checkout
- Free Trial and Paid Trial supported
- Subscribers can switch between Automatic Subscription Renewal and Manual Subscription Renewal
- Switching between Identical Variations
- Trial Fee and Sign Up Fee can be set
- Site admin can manually create an order with Subscription and assign to any User
- Option to Include/Exclude Shipping Cost in Subscription Renewal
- Option to Include/Exclude Tax Cost in Subscription Renewal
- Multiple payment reminder emails can be sent
- Subscription can be changed to Manual Renewal Mode when Automatic Renewal is cancelled
- Settings of Subscription Products can be bulk updated using Bulk Update
- Master Log to record all the transactions throughout the site
- Recurring Donations(requires SUMO Donations Plugin)
- Membership Subscriptions(requires SUMO Memberships Plugin)
- Compatible with SUMO Reward Points(requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Highly customizable
- WPML compatible
- Translation ready
- And more
SUMO Subscriptions is Compatible with
How to Install SUMO Subscriptions?
1. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Subscriptions?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Subscriptions in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Version 13.0 on 20 August 2021 New: Admin can update quantity from Edit Subscription page Tweak: Signup fee supported for PayPal Subscriptions Tweak: Synchronization supported for PayPal Subscriptions Tweak: Displayed Subscription Plan in List of Subscriptions table Tweak: Tested with WordPress 5.8 Tweak: Tested with WooCommerce 5.6 Tweak: Compatible with PHP 8.x Fix: Cancel at the End of Billing not working in some cases