SiteSpy – The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools
SiteSpy – The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO package including visitor analytics (unique visitor, page view, bounce rate, average stay time, average visit, traffic analysis, top refferer, new & returning visitor, content overview, country & browser report, os & device report etc.) , web analytics (alexa data, whois data, social media data, moz check, search engine index, google page rank, IP analysis, malware check ) , SEO tools (link analysis, keyword position analysis, auto keyword suggestion,page status check etc.)
You will also get several bonus utility tools such as email encoder/decoder, metatag generator, ogtag generator, plgiarism check, valid email check, duplicate email filter, url encode/decode, robot code generator etc.
It’s a multi-user SaaS application means you can resell the Software as a Service. PayPal, Stripe, Instamojo, Mercadopago, Mollie, Myfatoorah, Paymaya, Paystack, Razorpay, SSLCOMMERZS, SenangPay, Toyyibpay, Xendit are integrated so that you can receive payment from your end users. If you want to use the SaaS features and charge your end user for using the service you have to buy extended license.
It has native API by which developers can integrate it’s facilities with another app.
Nice colorful widgets are available. You can simply copy & paste some line of codes to any page you want and can display site information.
Video Tutorial: (watch some small videos)
Installation: (one click easy installation)
Server Requirements & Installation
- PHP v7.0 to v8.0.* & MySQL v5.x
- Make sure curl is enabled , mbstring is enabled, set_time_out is enabled , safe_mode is off, open_base_dir has no value, multibyte string PHP extension enabled, allow_url_fopen=1 and mysqli support is on.
- Make sure Apache server’s mod rewrite is enabled.
- See installation video in video manual section below.
- It will need ZipArchive php module installed to unzip and install addon. If you can not have this php module then you have to upload and unzip addon files manualy in application/modules folder and then activate from addon menu.
Quick Installation Guide : Installation Video Manual
You will need to create API for your admin account & each users will need to create their own API. As system use all Free API version, so due to restriction in number of call, each user needs to create their own API to system work correctly for large amount of users. Needed API are listed bellow
1. Google API
2. Moz API [Creating account may need credit card information, but no cost] 3. Virustotal API
4. Bitly API
Inorder to Protect Piracy we masked original url with url Shortner kindly bypass and get your files. any Issues contact on telegram @cracyguy1
Password always: web4free.in
Also Download : https://web4free.in/repair-box-repairs-tracking/