Healwire – Online Pharmacy
Healwire is a PHP powered online medical store built and optimized using Laravel framework(4.2) to offer the most convenient way of dispensing medicines to customers. No more queuing in front of medical shops and no more missed deliveries, you will get the prescribed medicines right at your doorstep through smart delivery services.
The store incorporates a user-friendly and visually pleasing layout with responsive navigation, making it very much workable and accessible even for the non tech – savvy people. The whole process of order placing and processing is simple and trouble free, increasing your conversions giving you more of what you want out of your website.
If you are unsure of your medicinal prescription simply upload the image or scanned copy of your prescription and your cart will be updated with prescribed medicines by the pharmacist on admin side. Or else you can browse for medicines by brand or trade name using the Search bar and add it to your cart.
All relevant details regarding the drug like active ingredients, drug type, warnings, alternate medicines and directions of usage will be made available to you before the order placement.
Healwire comes with a powerful admin panel with enough features to handle any possible backend operation. Give the right drug, in the right dose, to the right person, at the right time and in the right way through Heal Wire.
Please login in separate browsers for best results
Link : Healwire Admin
username : admin
password : admin
WISH TO CUSTOMIZE
1) Typically there are 3 types of users available in our system namely Admin,Customer and Medical Professional
2) Any user can access the website and search for medicines available in our system.
3) To make any other actions, User has to register to the site either as Customer or Medical Professional. Verifcation email would be sent to respective persons.
4) The user can choose to add the medicines to his cart. If he wishes to place an order, he is mandated to upload the image of the medical prescription for verification. .
5) He can place order by posting the prescription, even if doesn’t find the medicine he is looking for..
6) Once the order is placed, a request notification is sent to the system admin. .
7) Admin once choose the medicine, shall start verifying the prescription and can reject or accept the order placed..
8 ) Once verified, admin can start accessing the funcationalites of the cart, like adding medicines, modifying quantities, price and other features..
9) He can choose to add the shipping cost and send the updated cart to the user for purchase..
10) The user recieves the notification of the verified prescription, User can just view the cart alone, as no other actions are permitted other than buying..