BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System
BeDesk is a self-hosted, feature packed customer support, ticketing, email management and helpdesk software that does not require any coding or server knowledge to setup.
It can automatically turn emails into tickets/replies and send agent replies made from BeDesk as emails. Customers can also create tickets and reply directly from BeDesk site.
- Email With Superpowers – Use as email management software, keeping your existing email account and receiving all the functionality of BeDesk.
- Emails To Tickets – Automatically turn emails from customers into tickets on BeDesk and send replies from BeDesk as emails.
- Notifications – Receive notifications via email, browser or mobile on various events, including new ticket, new reply, ticket assigned and more.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDesk easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Reports – BeDesk will automatically generate reports on tickets, search, article views and more.
- High Performance – BeDesk is lightweight and has lighting fast performance and page load time out of the box.
- Optional Envato Module – Envato login, purchase code validation, earnings reports, automatic item importing and more.
- Knowledgebase Management – Organize your knowledge base using categories and tags, create articles with a powerful html editor.
- Appearance Editor – Change colors, images and text. Manage menus, SEO tags and more, all with a live preview using powerful appearance editor.
- Translation Ready – You can translate BeDrive easily from admin area without any need for 3rd party applications or configuration files.
- Responsive – BeDesk is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Open Source – You will receive full non-encrypted and non-obfuscated source code, so you can modify it (or hire a freelancer to do it for you) in any way you want.
- Lifetime License – Pay once and receive a lifetime license. There are no recurring fees.
- Documentation – In depth offline documentation included. It Explains everything from installation to the many features.
- Social Login – Allow users to login with popular 3rd party sites (facebook, twitter, envato, google).
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect design based on google’s material design guidelines.
- Search – Powerful search with multiple integrated providers, including elasticsearch, algolia, mysql and more.
- Rich Text Editor – Ticket body uses a rich text editor, that allows file uploads, code formatting, inline images, canned replies, links, undo/redo, drafts and more.
- Dark Mode – BeDesk comes with pre-built light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes via appearance editor.
- User Settings – Let users change common settings like their timezone, language, country and more.
- Roles – Flexible role system to assign users and agents to teams, organizations, companies and more.
- Menu Editor – All the menus across the site can be easily edited via drag and drop without any coding knowledge.
You can find the demo site for BeDesk by clicking Live Preview above.
Note that because demo site is shared between multiple users, some functionality (like deleting users, changing settings, sending emails etc) is disabled or might not work properly.
Demo site will refresh every hour, anything you might have created on the site will be deleted and you will need to log in again.
There are several pre-created users:
Admin with full permissions: email: [email protected] password: demo
Agent with restricted permissions: email: [email protected] password: demo
Customer with minimal permissions: email: [email protected] password: demo
- PHP 7.2.5 or higher
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL Database Server.
Inorder to Protect Piracy we masked original url with url Shortner kindly bypass and get your files. any Issues contact on telegram @cracyguy1
Password always: web4free.in
2021 September 25 – Version 1.3.6
- Added Gmail provider for both incoming and outgoing emails.
- Added time based trigger conditions. For example, it’s now possible to close the ticket automatically after a number of hours passed since last user reply.
- Added “mailbox address” trigger condition for checking at what address email that created the ticket arrived.
- Added a fully featured, token based API. It can be used to integrate BeDesk into other projects, native apps and more.
- Added Manage API Access Tokens section in account settings page for creating or revoking API access tokens.
- Added functional API docs. They can be accessed at your-site.com/api-docs url, there’s also a link in account settings page.
- Added filtering functionality to ticket search dialog.
- Added meilisearch integration for ticket and article search.
- Updated datatable design in admin area and added a number of new filters.
- Simplified permission manager. It will now have better descriptions for permissions and rarely used permissions will be hidden behind “advanced” button toggle.
- Clicking envato purchase code in the sidebar will now show details for the purchase.
- New ticket notification will now show ticket subject and category along the new ticket body.
- Improved incoming email quoted reply and signature parsing.
- A more descriptive error message will now be shown if incompatible PHP version is detected.
- Fixed a few issues with sitemap generation.
- Updated laravel and angular to the latest version.
- Custom pages and articles will now support code highlighting for more languages.
- Shown agent display name instead of email in assign ticket dropdown.
- Locale can now be set automatically based on the browser preferences or parameter in the url.
- Help center footer now has two menus editable from menu manager.
- User can now change language and theme without logging in.
- New trigger page will now correctly show validation errors.
- Fixed several issues in ticket search dialog.
- It’s now possible to upload files while on mobile in new ticket form.
- Article content sidebar will now correctly scroll if it’s longer then the article content.
- Fixed an issue with sorting in help center article index.
- Assigning ticket to aggent via trigger will now correctly send notification to the agent.
- Emails and notifications will now be sent in language that user has selected in their account settings page.
- Request received notification will no longer be sent to customer if agent creates a new ticket for that customer.
- Clicking user or article is search dialog will now correctly close the dialog.
- Article order select will now work properly in help center category page.
- Tag manager in new article page will now correctly suggest from all existing tags, instead of only recent tags when typing.
- Email notifications will now have alt tag for all images.
- Fixed an issue where installation might not start properly on some hosting environments.
- Fixed an issue where article content menu would not work sometimes if it has accented characters.
- Fixed a few issues with algolia search provider.
- Copy should work properly on macOS in the text editor.
- Fixed an issue where public image would sometimes be uploaded as private when using s3 to store files.
- Social logins panel in account settings page will now be hidden if all social logins are disabled in settings page.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect article might be shown for a specific url for web crawlers.
- Corrected some visual issues with search input in agent mailbox page.
- A number of other smaller fixes.