Note: This is a module for Perfex CRM. Not a standalone script.
Assets Management Module for Perfex CRM, is a module that provides the ability of managing company’s assets inside Perfex’s dashboard. You will be able to separate your assets based on groups/locations/units and assign them to staff members. Check the next section of this description, for a complete list with functionality actions.
Assets Management Module contains the following functionality:
- Create an asset (editing/removing it aswell)
- Revoke an asset
- Add additional assets in existing asset
- Assign an asset on a specific staff user
- Trasnfer assets between users
- Report an asset loss
- Report an asset as a broken one
- Liquidation record of an asset
- Warranty record of an asset
- Allocated Assets list
- Revoked Assets list
- Deprecated Assets list
- Ability to separate assets based on unique units, asset groups and asset locations (listing aswell)
- Ability to create attachments (publicly accessible, through changeable constant for uploadsdir)
Please give module’s video-preview a quick view, in order to view a sample use-case of the Assets Management module inside Perfex CRM.